Guess what? Over the next 10 or more years, the fastest-growing industry in the United States will be home health care – exactly the kind of jobs offered by Advanced Home Care Services (AHCS).
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, home care will beat out every other industry in the country, including software, oil and gas, and education. The home care industry has added 300,000 jobs since 2007, and it is projected to grow about eight times faster than all industries in general going forward.
Why? It’s not hard to figure out. Baby Boomers are aging, and very few people in this generation want to go into nursing homes. For them, home health care is a godsend.
So if you want to find an industry where you’ll never have to worry about finding a job, ever again – you know where to look.
Does it take a bit of work? Yes. You have to attend some classes. You have to get certified. But it doesn’t take long, and it isn’t difficult – and AHCS can help you every step of the way, including with tuition.
Why are we telling you this? Because we know that, once you choose to become a home health care aide, you will discover that our agency offers one of the most attractive employment packages in the business.
Among other advantages, we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off and bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Compensation for overtime and travel expenses
- 50% tuition reimbursement for American Red Cross Home Health Aide and Personal Care Assistant certification courses
- Discounted life insurance
- Disability insurance that covers up to 70% of your compensation, tax-free
- A free wellness discount card that provides up to 60% off dental, vision, and pharmacy costs
In addition, home health aides enjoy flexible hours – extremely important for working mothers and others for whom a 9-5 routine is not optimal. And ACHS offers other opportunities as well – for registered nurses, care coordinators, and other professions critical to home care service.
Looking for job security? You know where to start. Join our team.