Come be part of the best home care staff in Massachusetts.
Join the Advanced Home Care Services Team!
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Are you looking for a personally fulfilling and professionally rewarding career with great flexibility? Do you want to invest your future in a secure and growing industry? Advanced Home Care Services is a fast-growing, locally-owned home healthcare agency serving clients in the MetroWest and Worcester communities. We have immediate openings for certified and non-certified physical therapists, homemakers, home health aides (HHAs) and personal care assistants (PCAs) to join our compassionate, enthusiastic team of dedicated individuals.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE:
- Mature, reliable and passionate about making life better for seniors
- Have a good driving record and their own transportation
- CORI-certifiable. (Note: Professional HHA and PCA certification is not required for hire.)
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING TO OUR STAFF:
- Highly competitive wages
- Health care insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Flexibility! Part-time, full-time, evening and weekend schedules
- Local employment opportunities: work close to home
- Comprehensive training and continuing education classes
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement:
Not certified? We offer 50 percent tuition reimbursement for American Red Cross Home Health Aide and Personal Care Assistant certification.
IS CAREGIVING IN YOUR FUTURE?
The home healthcare industry is expected to thrive into the next decade as the long-term healthcare needs of the baby boomer generation continue to create increasing demand for home care services. A career in home care offers stability, flexibility and personal fulfillment for people with diverse backgrounds, including:
- Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Assistants
- Retirees looking for a flexible and fulfilling second career
- Individuals looking to switch careers
- Individuals who need a supplemental income; our pay scale is one of the highest in the industry
- Parents who need flexible “mother’s” hours.
CONTACT US at 508-872-8700 (phone), 508-872-1012 (fax), or email@example.com.