Imagine a job that brings personal and professional satisfaction every day.
If you are a compassionate individual who thrives on 100 percent personal job satisfaction and loves a flexible schedule, then professional caregiving is a career worth considering!
Imagine a job that brings personal and professional satisfaction every day, a job that challenges you emotionally and physically. A job that tugs at your heart, knowing that you’re making someone’s life better because you’re there to provide the critical help he or she needs to live a vital, independent life. Providing home care services for seniors is a rewarding career.
Most people perform caregiving tasks without realizing it. Our first-rate training program builds upon the caregiving skills you already possess, then provides you with the added expertise, knowledge and confidence you will need to provide superior services to our clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Providing companionship and conversation to help stimulate cognitive function
- Light housekeeping such as laundry, dusting and changing linens
- Preparing meals
- Accompanying your client to a doctor’s appointment
- Assisting your client with bathing or showering
- Planning or accompanying your client on visits, outings or trips
- Monitoring your client’s medication schedules
These are just a few of the critical in-home senior care services that our clientele may need to remain happy, healthy and independent at home.
Advanced Home Care Services, LLC Caregiver Careers Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Hours
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- 11 paid holidays, and more
Not HHA or PCA certified? We also offer incentives — including 50 percent tuition reimbursement for American Red Cross Home Health Aide and Personal Care Assistant certification courses — to ensure your skills are diverse and meet the high level of expertise that clients expect from Advanced Home Care Services’ family of private home care staff.