Find the support you need to live in the comfort of your own home.
Home Care Services
Our highly trained nurses and aides provide care – either hourly or 24/7 – for seniors in eastern, southern
and central Massachusetts.
- Every single one of our nurses and aides is hired and trained by us, and is fully certified.
- We complete an extensive background check on each employee.
- Every employee is covered by general liability and worker’s compensation.
- Every client has access to a dedicated case manager.
- We have a sophisticated screening and selection system to ensure that the right caregiver is matched to you or your loved one.
- In collaboration with you, one of our nurses will develop a customized care regimen, which can be changed as new needs arise.
- You can request a new caregiver at any time.
- Our employees come from a variety of ethnic backgrounds and speak multiple languages.
Homemaking and Companionship
- Changing linens
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Errands and shopping
- Sorting mail
- Grocery list preparation
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assist with morning wake-up or evening tuck-in
- Arrange/remind for appointments
- Personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Bathing assistance
- Skin care
- Foot care
- Washing floors, windows, and walls
- Tacking down loose rugs
- Moving furniture
- Cleaning appliances, cabinets, carpets, drapes, and ceiling fixtures
- Removing clutter
- Removing unsafe or unsanitary conditions
We can drive you anywhere you need to go, including:
- Doctor’s appointments
- Religious services
- Hairdressers and barber shops
- Stores and shopping centers
- Senior centers
- Club meetings
Our nurses and aides are specially trained to provide care to clients with dementia and other conditions, including:
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty seeing
- Difficulty hearing
- Down syndrome
You can receive this service in two ways:
- Our care team is available to come to your home around the clock. If you call us, we will respond within 15 minutes, no matter the time of night or day.
- One of our employees can live in your residence on a full-time basis.
- One of our nurses will come to your home, with authorization and instructions from your doctor.
- The nurse will help you organize your medications in boxes or a medication dispensing machine.
- The nurse can advise you regarding medication storage, administration, disposal, and possible side effects. The nurse can also train you in the use of a dispensing machine, if needed.
- We will be happy to send home care aide to serve your needs if the regular caregiver is unable to visit.
- We can do this on a short-term or long-term basis, by the hour or 24/7.