Imagine a job that brings personal and professional satisfaction every day.
When Our Staff Members Join Us, They Stay.
Why? Because we offer one of the best compensation and benefit packages in the business.
Whether you are a nurse, care coordinator, home care aide, or other member of our team, you will receive an unmatched collection of pay and perks. We do this so you will stick with us — giving our clients the consistency of service they deserve.
- Highly competitive compensation, paid weekly through direct deposit.
- Generous paid time off and bonuses.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid vacation time.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Flexible hours.
- Compensation for overtime and travel expenses.
- 50% tuition reimbursement for American Red Cross Home Health Aide and Personal Care Assistant certification courses.
- Life insurance at a discounted rate for you, your spouse, and/or your children. New employees receive guaranteed coverage with no exam required, even if you have a pre-existing condition.
- Disability insurance that covers up to 70% of your compensation, tax-free, while you are out of work due to a covered disability such as illness, injury, or maternity leave.
- Free wellness discount card that provides up to 60% off dental, vision, and pharmacy costs and much more.
- Optional accident insurance that helps cover deductible and co-pay expenses. Coverage for on and off the job and family coverage is available.